2.1
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Just to add my experience, my screen on my yoga 900 13isk2 cracked (bottom right hand corner all the way up the screen) about 6 months ago while watching a movie on a flight. It was not dropped.

I had it about a year at that point and it was still useable. I was tired of looking at the screen and thingking of replcaing the screen when I came to this forum. After seeing all of the issues others had with the SAME model, I called Lenovo to see if there had been a recall I had missed, or if they had at least fixed their screen problem. I was told there was no problems reported with this model.

It really left me wondering if they read the information in their own forums. So bottom line is they don't acknowledge the problem and the best I could do would be to replace it with the same screen that seems to be defective based on the number of issues I have seen on these forums alone.

I think I will try a DELL or HP next and see if I have better luck, but not another Yoga!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: That they take no ownership of their defective screens.

Comments

h.kitchener

I have seen far too many complaints about Lenovo products to ever consider buying anything they make. I have had good luck over the years with HP.