I recently decided to order myself a new laptop. I shopped around and was going to purchase from newegg like i also do. This time however the lenovo laptop i had my eye on seemed to be a better deal if i were to just order straight from Lenovo. Boy was i wrong.

I placed my order for a $1000 laptop, warranty, and accessories totaling to over $1300 dollars. I placed my order on September 30th, 2012. I had even called my bank and warned them of the upcoming transaction to make sure that everything went smoothly. Then I checked my account after the purchase and i had a pending payment. I received an email with my confirmation receipt, and an estimated ship date of October 10th. After that, I didn't think much of it except that i would wait till that date for an email with a tracking number. Well that and the fact that 10 days itself seemed a long time to just ship a laptop.

The shipping date came and went and no response emails, so i check the website link in my original receipt email and get nothing but errors. I then check my bank account, and notice no payment has been taken, I find that weird, so i get on a chat with a Lenovo agent. He offers little information other than I must speak with another department. I get transferred and the billing department tells me that my order was canceled. Canceled for no other reason than it was an error on their end. I'm quite irritated that i received absolutely no email or communication what so ever about this. He simply says he restarted the payment, and that's all he can do. He can't tell me why I was not notified, and can only repeat, "I do not have that information" for all of my other questions. Again, another employee that has no idea what they are doing. I suck it up and again check my bank account and proceed to wait another 10 days for shipping.

On October 15th, 2012, I received an email for a shipping verification, and I and relieved it finally shipped. I missed the first delivery attempt and had to wait till the 18th to get my package. That happens to be my birthday anyway, so I happy to get it then. I run to my neighbors where i had it delivered and he hands me a small package. Apparently I had only received just my laptop stand accessory. I was terribly disappoint. Checking with Lenovo again, I find out that the Graphics cards are back ordered, or something to that effect. Therefor, The shipping process is slow, and i was given an estimated ship date from the 21st till the 31st. So, wait I did.

Today is October 25th, 2012. I check my bank account again. No surprise, the payment has not been taken out. The original pending payment of $1300 some dollars is gone, However, there does happen to be a payment for $10.61. This being the payment for the small accessory I was shipped. Somehow my order has once again been canceled. I have not contacted Lenovo as of yet, but you can be sure when I do it will be to tell them to cancel the order for sure, and to notify them I will never be purchasing their products again.

It has been 25 days since i first placed my order. Two canceled orders, horridly knowledgeable sales reps, absolutely no communication, and a month of my time is more than I can stand. This company obviously does not like to make money, if they can't even send a single email to let me know of any of this. I would strongly recommend that everyone look for another company before ever trying to deal with Lenovo. Rest assured it will be my last time.

Sincerly,

One Pissed Off Customer

Review about: Lenovo Laptop.

Had an Experience with Lenovo?

Comments