My computer is being held hostage by these bozos.
First, they claimed my warranty was expired which was bogus because I've had this Yoga tablet for barely a year. They wanted $650 to fix my hard drive. The laptop cost me $1000. It's almost like they're trying to encourage me to buy a new one which I wasn't willing to do because they screwed up on the warranty end date.
When we called and told them they might be mistaken about the warranty end date they asked us to produce a POS receipt. Did it. All of a sudden, the repair that was to happen immediately if I had forked over money went on hold because the parts were "backordered". Hmmm....
5 weeks later, they are allegedly still waiting on the parts, but when I tried to call customer service to tell them it's unacceptable, I was never able to talk to a human being. I've now been on hold with them for 30 minutes, with the canned music being interspersed with a suggestion to go check to see if my computer is under warranty on line, or to check the status of my repair. If I could get an actual status on when this computer will finally (if ever) be returned to me online, I wouldn't feel compelled to call their *** customer service number, would I?
I will never, ever, ever buy anything with this company's logo ever again (note: I've dealt with *** Apple, Dell, and HP customer service, and yet this is the worst customer service I have ever received. They should be ashamed of themselves).
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Customer care poor competencies
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- I want my damn computer back, repaired. I
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lenovo Yoga Tablet
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Dell Optiplex 780 model refurbished PC from Wal-Mart Online and will regret it until my dying day! It was $275 + $47 for the Wal-Mart Product Care..."
- "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..."
- "On 12/22/14, I ordered a laptop from Dream Gadgets, Ltd. for my daughter for Christmas. I paid for 2 day shipping. That evening, I received an email from PayPal credit..."
- "Seatle home with Custom 5 lite bay window (west facing). the window frame / casing is literally rotting itself out. It was properly installed, but not holding up to real..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "We were all prepared to go ashore in Victoria, BC, when over the intercom said it will be an hour before docking. The at that time I already could see..."
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."
- "I went for Spacedigitalx PR for my Kickstarter campaign last week. After receiving a terribly written press release, I requested my money back. They refused because they already started and..."
- "Be careful buying things of offer up!! Just moved into my NEW apartment and I bought a sectional couch, came with a chair... I wondered why the price was so..."