100% full Not resolved
1.5
Style and Design

My computer is being held hostage by these bozos.

First, they claimed my warranty was expired which was bogus because I've had this Yoga tablet for barely a year. They wanted $650 to fix my hard drive. The laptop cost me $1000. It's almost like they're trying to encourage me to buy a new one which I wasn't willing to do because they screwed up on the warranty end date.

When we called and told them they might be mistaken about the warranty end date they asked us to produce a POS receipt. Did it. All of a sudden, the repair that was to happen immediately if I had forked over money went on hold because the parts were "backordered". Hmmm....

5 weeks later, they are allegedly still waiting on the parts, but when I tried to call customer service to tell them it's unacceptable, I was never able to talk to a human being. I've now been on hold with them for 30 minutes, with the canned music being interspersed with a suggestion to go check to see if my computer is under warranty on line, or to check the status of my repair. If I could get an actual status on when this computer will finally (if ever) be returned to me online, I wouldn't feel compelled to call their *** customer service number, would I?

I will never, ever, ever buy anything with this company's logo ever again (note: I've dealt with *** Apple, Dell, and HP customer service, and yet this is the worst customer service I have ever received. They should be ashamed of themselves).

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lenovo and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Lenovo to "i want my damn computer back, repaired. i".

The most disappointing in user's experience was warranty, customer service and customer care poor competencies. Author liked the most product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lenovo lenovo yoga tablet for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lenovo?

Comments