My computer is being held hostage by these bozos.
First, they claimed my warranty was expired which was bogus because I've had this Yoga tablet for barely a year. They wanted $650 to fix my hard drive. The laptop cost me $1000. It's almost like they're trying to encourage me to buy a new one which I wasn't willing to do because they screwed up on the warranty end date.
When we called and told them they might be mistaken about the warranty end date they asked us to produce a POS receipt. Did it. All of a sudden, the repair that was to happen immediately if I had forked over money went on hold because the parts were "backordered". Hmmm....
5 weeks later, they are allegedly still waiting on the parts, but when I tried to call customer service to tell them it's unacceptable, I was never able to talk to a human being. I've now been on hold with them for 30 minutes, with the canned music being interspersed with a suggestion to go check to see if my computer is under warranty on line, or to check the status of my repair. If I could get an actual status on when this computer will finally (if ever) be returned to me online, I wouldn't feel compelled to call their *** customer service number, would I?
I will never, ever, ever buy anything with this company's logo ever again (note: I've dealt with *** Apple, Dell, and HP customer service, and yet this is the worst customer service I have ever received. They should be ashamed of themselves).
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Customer care poor competencies
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- I want my damn computer back, repaired. I
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lenovo Yoga Tablet
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a Lenovo Ideapad U530 Touch laptop from Bestbuy Long Island store. After 6 months, the hinge broke off from the lid, taking a chunk of the casing screwed..."
- "I am sick and tired of seeing these videos, articles and other things saying that Herobrine a mysterious weird ghost like virus on Minecraft Alfa And all other versions..."
- "I bought this laptop Aug 2012 from the lenovo website for college courses that required a laptop. It worked out of the box perfect with all the programs I required...."
- "I must be naive! Ground shipping more exensive than expedited shipping..odd. Return policy..odd but still pressed the purchase button. Receive goods..ivory wedding shoes with rosettes and rhinestones...."
- "Desteenation T Shirt Company (www.desteenation.com) based in the Fremont neighborhood of Seattle, Washington claims to share revenues of its t-shirt sales with the local business the t-shirt represents. They..."
- "If I could give this seller ZERO stars I would. In fact I would give them negative stars if I could. Ordered a balance scooter, was promised it would be..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."