Lenovo - Worst Customer Service Ever

My computer is being held hostage by these bozos.

First, they claimed my warranty was expired which was bogus because I've had this Yoga tablet for barely a year. They wanted $650 to fix my hard drive. The laptop cost me $1000. It's almost like they're trying to encourage me to buy a new one which I wasn't willing to do because they screwed up on the warranty end date.

When we called and told them they might be mistaken about the warranty end date they asked us to produce a POS receipt. Did it. All of a sudden, the repair that was to happen immediately if I had forked over money went on hold because the parts were "backordered". Hmmm....

5 weeks later, they are allegedly still waiting on the parts, but when I tried to call customer service to tell them it's unacceptable, I was never able to talk to a human being. I've now been on hold with them for 30 minutes, with the canned music being interspersed with a suggestion to go check to see if my computer is under warranty on line, or to check the status of my repair. If I could get an actual status on when this computer will finally (if ever) be returned to me online, I wouldn't feel compelled to call their *** customer service number, would I?

I will never, ever, ever buy anything with this company's logo ever again (note: I've dealt with *** Apple, Dell, and HP customer service, and yet this is the worst customer service I have ever received. They should be ashamed of themselves).

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Customer care poor competencies

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
I want my damn computer back, repaired. I
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Lenovo Yoga Tablet
Review category
review #662241

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lenovo? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.