I bought a Lenovo G-780 laptop for my son for Christmas 2012.Sent it in for service Jan 15th with them stating it would take 6-10 business days to get it back.

After several calls and promised emails that did not come I received it back six weeks later, STILL BROKEN!. Requested a refund or replacement, initially told that would be okay but then contacted by a supervisor who told me that was not a possibility, but to send it again to a "better, quicker" engineering service depot. They paid for shipping this time, but sent a box which did not fit. Sent it in and heard nothing.

Several weeks and calls later I received it back, working but with a piece of tape covering the camera from inside and unable to use camera. Lenovo refused to do anything about this. Stopped working again 2 days later. Currently sent back to the Texas depot for the 3rd time.

Now 4-27 and have not had Christmas computer except for 20 days.Pissed!!!!!

Review about: Lenovo Laptop.

Had an Experience with Lenovo?

Comments

hattislaw

Hello, I'm sorry to hear of your frustration with your Lenovo G-780 laptop. I hope your son's computer has been fixed by now.

I am a class action attorney who would like to speak with you about your experience. You also may have been a victim of Lenovo's false discount advertising scam, where they promise bogus discounts based off of an inflated and imaginary list price.

See lenovofraud at hattislaw dot com.

Thanks,