1.7
Style and Design

I bought the Lenovo U410 with Windows 8 already installed a couple years ago, which worked extremely sub-par. Several drivers had issues, including a blue-screen issue when I attempted to put my computer to sleep. Windows 8.1 didn't fix any of my issues. I updated drivers and did everything I could. I called support which kept me on hold for far too long and then told me they couldn't do anything either.

Windows 10 was finally released, and hoping for an actual change in my computer's performance and an offer for download, I'm seeing the same issues. Upon researching how to solve them, I find that my computer, the Lenovo U410, is listed as "Not recommended for upgrade" to Windows 10. A computer that is only a few years old, when there are much older computers that are compatible.

This is ridiculous and unprofessional that they will not offer proper support their own devices.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of lenovo laptop from Lenovo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $600 and wants Lenovo to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service and driver support. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lenovo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lenovo?

Comments

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1058010

More and more negative reviews of all Lenovo models on review sites. Best bet if the machines is more than two years old is to buy a new one, but definitely not a Lenovo. I like Hp over Dell, mainly because of the proprietary stuff Dell likes to put in and then you are forced to buy theirs.