Featured Not resolved

Upon ordering a new y500 laptop on lenovo's website a glitch happened.A message appeared saying my order could not be processed and to call the 800 number to order which I did.

I called and ordered a New y500 series laptop fully loaded. After checking e-mail I noticed I was charged from the glitch online plus the order after calling in. Luckily after calling back immediately a rep. Canceled one of my orders.

A week and a half later I received the laptop via UPS. After I signed for the computer I noticed the seal was tampered with. After opening up the package, I discovered a used computer w/ fingerprints all over it including a sticky spot on top of computer that seemed to come from a sticker. I calledback lenovo and asupervisor said she would send me a replacement and would send me tracking info the next day.

2 days later nothing still happened so I canceled everything for a full refund.

3 weeks later Still no refund!!!!Thank god for my AE cc to dispute the charge so I didn't have to pay for it upon due date!!!!

Review about: Lenovo Laptop.

Had an Experience with Lenovo?

Comments

OhioTom76
Boardman, Ohio, United States #820095

In case you haven't heard about this yet, the NSA has been intercepting all computers ordered online, and planting "backdoors" in them, then re-packaging them up and shipping them to their destination. Supposedly they were re-sealing everything so it still looked factory fresh - but you may have gotten one that was rushed. It's very possible this wasn't Lenovo's fault.