Doncaster, England

We have had similar.Our tablet was bought for Christmas 2014, by April 2015 it stopped charging.

It was sent off for repair and was done so very promptly. In July 2015 the same happend again, but this time they claim we have damaged the charging unit and sent us photographs of this - I can 100% say the photo is either not our device or they have damaged it. It did NOt look like it does on the photo when it was posted out to them. I am furious at their fraud and they say they want to charge us £85 to repair it!

- err no! - It's Lenovo's error why should I pay for a fault with their device.

It should be covered under warranty.Better still they should get it right so it doesn't have the same repeated fault and as for them just blatently lying about the damage - I furious!

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $150. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lenovo. The most disappointing about lenovo tablet from Lenovo was warranty, very frustrated with lenovo company and customer care poor competencies Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lenovo.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Computers category for more informed decision or compare Lenovo to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lenovo?

Comments