1.3
Style and Design

I got two lenovo flex 15D from Lenovo outlet. They came in two different package.

From the first day it was very slow. If you open youtube, it puse for running 144 kbps also. It has been 6 months, I have only installed skype and it works ok with audio if I keep the internet router within 2 meters of distance. In case of video its perform poorer than Iphone 2/samsung galaxy first model.

I spent around $800, and when I call them they insist to restore, which I did.

The problem never progressed.

Do they only want to earn? If they are sure that this laptop is so slow, why do they sell? Lenovo has really taken my belief. I am not motivated to get product from lenovo any more.

Since I dont like the product, they cannot insist me to keep this product. When I call them to return, they keep telling that the warrenty period is out. Just think, you are selling worst/refurbished product and insist customer to keep. This is the time to appreciate customer.

If the product was good, I wouldnot have time to complain Lenovo. Since I am not happy with the product, so I believe that it should be returned of replaced with other product.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lenovo Laptop.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments