I was given a Lenovo Yoga 2 for Christmas a year ago. It had several hissy fits during the last year, but managed to keep working.

I tried several times to go from Windows 8.1 to windows 10 with no luck. Each time, it failed. I finally decided to ask Lenovo technical support to help me do it. I had to sign up for a years contract at $19 a month, but figured that it might be worth it if I could get them to show me how to use look Novo apps that come with the computer.

The first two technicians' attempts to change to windows 10 failed. The third technician suggested a reset, which I agreed to because I had saved my data. That failed too. The computer would not even do a factory reset.

The next technician that I spoke to again tinkered with it, and this time, the whole computer failed. I was told that I would have to wait for five business days to get a disc that would restore the computer. I started with a working computer, and thanks them, I have nothing, and I'm not even sure that the disc that will arrive in the mail can fix it. I have given my credit card, which will be charged monthly for 10 months.

I will cancel the credit card rather than pay them anything additional. They are incompetent, and their products simply have too many problems. I was told that my-year-old computer might not be capable of upgrading to Windows 10. I will never recommend Lenovo to anyone.

Steer is clear from their products as you can. They are happy to take your money, but their technical cal assistance is worthless!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of driver support and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of lenovo 2 yoga laptop. Lenovo needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lenovo 2 yoga laptop in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lenovo.

Comments