Try to buy a laptop online. I Made the payment with my usual debit card. The money was taken and my bank gave me an order number.

Three days later I receive an email from Lenovo saying that my order was cancelled, no reason was given.

So I called customer services.

Laura told me (first) that Lenovo had two postal addresses for me.

Then she said that Lenovo returned the money to my account on Friday.

After that, a very rude Vera told me that Lenovo have never received any payment, which made me really upset because I did not got the money in my account for more than a whole week.

So Lenovo did got the payment and all my information, but still cancelled my order. the reason, I had "unknown" caller ID blocked in my phone, and they double check every order. Nobody inform me of that at the time of buying.

The result is I am still waiting, Lenovo seems to do not want to sell the laptop.

When I tried to complain, they hang up on me. later a supervisor send me an email asking me what the problem was (I wish I knew!), I replied to her seven days ago. still awaiting for her to stop ignoring me. (Ana Ritz, by the way). i called her yesterday, apparently, she left work early. She did not get back to me today.

Honestly, my experience with Lenovo has been frustrating and disappointing. What should have been a simple purchase on line, ended up stressing me and the worst thing is that I do not have my new laptop yet.

what can I do but taking my money somewhere else?

Product or Service Mentioned: Lenovo Laptop.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments