The hard drive for my Lenovo Yoga 2 laptop has crashed twice in six months.The computer was purchased April 5, 2015.

Because the second hard drive crash occurred 10 days after the 1 year warranty expired, I now need to purchase a new hard drive.I also need to purchase a media recovery disk from Lenovo.

I have already paid the Geek Squad to diagnose the issue and will have to pay to have the hard drive installed.Not to mention the time I have spent.

No more Lenovo products for me and I would advise others to purchase computer products from other suppliers.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of lenovo 2 yoga laptop and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Lenovo needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lenovo 2 yoga laptop in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lenovo.

Had an Experience with Lenovo?

Comments

Kailua Kona, Hawaii, United States #1203442

Wondering if you ever had support from the company on this.Did you attempt to get a replacement or a fix.

I have a Lenovo purchased at the same time yours was with similar issues. Totally dead now! Little luck so far with my request for a replacement or repair.

Super frustrating!Wondering about class action.

rollo2016

Lenovo seems to have become an unreliable brand. Before you spend more good money after bad, I would just buy a different brand computer for less money than Lenovo charges. You pay good money for the brand Lenovo but it really is not worth the extra just to say you have a Lenovo.