1.7
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I purchased a Lenovo laptop three days ago, and have had to run two systems recoveries since. As far as I am concerned they have the poorest product and the worst telephone support I have ever seen.

.At the end of the first day, the PC got stuck rebooting. After about 45 minutes, I called support. The lady mumbled something finding a little hole to push a paperclip into. At the end she told me take it back to Best Buy and tell them the PC is missing a hole.

She ended the call, and after about 1/2 hour of trial error effort I found a way to initiate a systems recovery. At the end of my second day, I was watching a video, and suddenly what looked liked the Start screen appeared on the screen. I rebooted twice. then powered off the machine with no effect.

I called support again. This time the guy said I would have wait until Monday and call Microsoft.

When I said it was a Lenovo product, he said it was obviously an operating system problem. Great experience.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lenovo Technical Support.

Reason of review: I couldn't check both poor customer service and product quality..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Product, Product and customer support.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 09, 2017.

Comments

rollo2016

Doesn't Best Buy say you can return the computer within the first 30 days for any reason at all? Take the piece of junk back to BB and buy a better brand laptop. HP has been just fine in all the ones I've had of that brand.