Got a Lenovo Laptop, Lenovo broke it and left me with a broken laptop
I bought this laptop Aug 2012 from the lenovo website for college courses that required a laptop.It worked out of the box perfect with all the programs I required.
In May 2013 myenter key poped off. I sent the laptop in to get repaired, which took about 2 weeks(without my laptop). I got it back keyboard fixed. But the laptop began a blue screen, boot up, raid status in which i couldn't do anything with the laptop.
So I call it in and send it back. 2 weeks later I get it back and it has the same problem. I do this two more time until my warranty expires in Aug 2013, where I get my laptop back and it is still broken. I call it in saying lenovo never fixed it, they said the laptop was no longer under warranty and they couldn't do anything.
I go to the local computer and laptop repair shop and they try every test and tear down to fix it and fail.Now im stuck with a broken laptop from lenovo, in which i havent been able to use it for over 6 months while in college....
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Customer Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was scammed by a website called brainsyntax. it is a creepy site once you realize that it is run by one guy and his psycho gf. Vincent Schiele a.k.a..."
- "The Staples Canada Head Office In Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada Will Not Help You And Is As Cheap And Selfish As Possible! Back on Sunday, July 24, 2016, I spent $452.70..."
- "I bought a Lenovo X230 in Nov 2014. After 4-5 months, the laptop failed to boot up. The laptop was sent to Lenovo for repair. However, nothing was done to..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "I'm a Poshmark member.I was told on the site that I had one a gift.I went to the website to claim my gift, it would allow me so right a..."
- " I have the same exact problem every time I buy Cheetos Puffs from Safeway when they're on sale or there on the two-for-one price or the buy two..."
- "I am a demonstrator. I extoll the virtues of foods or merchandise in a retail setting. You probably have seen these "guests" in retail establishments. But when..."