Got a Lenovo Laptop, Lenovo broke it and left me with a broken laptop
I bought this laptop Aug 2012 from the lenovo website for college courses that required a laptop.It worked out of the box perfect with all the programs I required.
In May 2013 myenter key poped off. I sent the laptop in to get repaired, which took about 2 weeks(without my laptop). I got it back keyboard fixed. But the laptop began a blue screen, boot up, raid status in which i couldn't do anything with the laptop.
So I call it in and send it back. 2 weeks later I get it back and it has the same problem. I do this two more time until my warranty expires in Aug 2013, where I get my laptop back and it is still broken. I call it in saying lenovo never fixed it, they said the laptop was no longer under warranty and they couldn't do anything.
I go to the local computer and laptop repair shop and they try every test and tear down to fix it and fail.Now im stuck with a broken laptop from lenovo, in which i havent been able to use it for over 6 months while in college....
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Customer Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I opened the shipping package only to find a completely mangled, crushed and ripped AMD processor box. The seal was broken and the processor wasn't even in the box. The..."
- "-Diagnosed bad motherboard needed to be replaced by highly trained ET (With my limited knowledge,I was better qualified than these people)-ET wiped drive clean and installed new Home Premium OS..."
- "Dell Computer ~ Fraudulent Business Practices ~ Senior Operations Analyst Acknowledges Poor Quality Control By Ken Garneau Caveat Emptor~let the buyer beware. In a world of technology, large corporations, telecommunications, the sales..."
- "Our organization bought a 6x10 foot cooler trailer from CoolerTrailers.com in Florida. It was overpriced and shoddily constructed. It arrived with CoolerTrailer.com advertisements all over it (we ordered a plain..."
- " I have the same exact problem every time I buy Cheetos Puffs from Safeway when they're on sale or there on the two-for-one price or the buy two..."
- "I am a demonstrator. I extoll the virtues of foods or merchandise in a retail setting. You probably have seen these "guests" in retail establishments. But when..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."