I purchased a laptop and a desk top computer at the same time.The laptop has been working fine, the desk top has not worked since I received it in March 2017.

Called technical support and after a few tries they determined it was the computer. They set up a repair order and I waited to get a call or email, never heard anything. Called technical support back and was told it wasn't sent properly and that he would redo it, so I got another repair # and did get a call and an email. Two days after the repair order was placed I got an email stating that a credit has been issued to my account.

I went into my credit company and verified it was credited. Needless to say I stopped trying to get in touch with the repair people (although I did call and email but got no response). I expected to see an email with a return authorization number and a shipping label with instructions. I never did get an email or regular mail, or a call tag from a shipping company, or even a phone call.

Maybe I should have called them but I'm 46 yrs old and have had to return things in my life and always they give you a return authorization number and a shipping return label. Well apparently Lenovo expects there customers to call them which in itself is a joke, just try to get through to someone when you have a problem. Fast forward to July 2017 magically a charge reappears on my credit account for the non working desk top computer. So once again I call technical support to find out what is going on, I actually got someone with a heart who took time to look into it, communicated with me by email and phone.

I was almost impressed. I also got an email again saying my account was credited, then a few minutes or more later I got another email saying you were credited in error. So I asked the tech to escalate this to a manager. I had a supervisor call and I missed the call because I'm working and she say's you can reach me at this number and if I miss your call just leave a message.

So when I had the chance to call it went to voice mail, and imagine this the mail box was full and can't accept anymore messages. How's that for customer service at a major computer company???

I personally have filed a complaint with the FTC whether that does any good or not we'll see.I encourage anyone who has been jerked around by Lenovo to file a complaint with the FTC so maybe they can be knocked off there high horse!

Review about: Lenovo Thinkcentre M900 Desktop Computer.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Not much now, Products when they work.

I didn't like: How they handle returns and refunds, Supervisor with a full voicemail that wont accept messages.

Had an Experience with Lenovo?

Comments