I bought a Lenovo X230 in Nov 2014.After 4-5 months, the laptop failed to boot up.
The laptop was sent to Lenovo for repair. However, nothing was done to fix it the first time. Then it was sent back to Lenovo again to replace the defective hardware. The same issue happened a month after the second repair.
The same thing happened again in October, for a total of 3 times. Finally Lenovo agreed to replace with a different model after a negotiation that lasted almost 2 months since they do not have the X230 model. However, as of late December, the new laptop still has not been received. Basically, even though the laptop comes with a full year warranty, the laptop has been with Lenovo most of the time.
The Lenovo customer service representative has not been helpful at all.
My email is not replied in a timely manner, which adds more delay to the entire process.If I had a choice, I would never be Lenovo customers again.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Free return shipping label
What I disliked
- Customer care poor competencies
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lenovo Thinkpad X230
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On April 4, 2016 I bought 30 iphone se 64gb from Apple Wholesale Store because of course I have read all of the positive reviews online and also saw the..."
- "I brought in my laptop because the screen had burn marks on it. So I brought it for repairs, said it would take about 3 weeks to fix. I was..."
- "No matter how many fake favourable reviews Elite phone & computer repairs / Elite communications / Dell repairer/ Apple repairer or any of the other names they go under post,..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."