100% full Not resolved

I bought a Lenovo X230 in Nov 2014.After 4-5 months, the laptop failed to boot up.

Related: Lenovo - Biggest ripoff yet from MS and Lenevo

The laptop was sent to Lenovo for repair. However, nothing was done to fix it the first time. Then it was sent back to Lenovo again to replace the defective hardware. The same issue happened a month after the second repair.

The same thing happened again in October, for a total of 3 times. Finally Lenovo agreed to replace with a different model after a negotiation that lasted almost 2 months since they do not have the X230 model. However, as of late December, the new laptop still has not been received. Basically, even though the laptop comes with a full year warranty, the laptop has been with Lenovo most of the time.

The Lenovo customer service representative has not been helpful at all.

My email is not replied in a timely manner, which adds more delay to the entire process.If I had a choice, I would never be Lenovo customers again.

Review about: Lenovo Thinkpad X230.

I liked: Free return shipping label.

I didn't like: Customer care poor competencies, Quality.

2.8
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lenovo Laptop
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $825
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Lenovo?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.