I bought a Lenovo X230 in Nov 2014.After 4-5 months, the laptop failed to boot up.
The laptop was sent to Lenovo for repair. However, nothing was done to fix it the first time. Then it was sent back to Lenovo again to replace the defective hardware. The same issue happened a month after the second repair.
The same thing happened again in October, for a total of 3 times. Finally Lenovo agreed to replace with a different model after a negotiation that lasted almost 2 months since they do not have the X230 model. However, as of late December, the new laptop still has not been received. Basically, even though the laptop comes with a full year warranty, the laptop has been with Lenovo most of the time.
The Lenovo customer service representative has not been helpful at all.
My email is not replied in a timely manner, which adds more delay to the entire process.If I had a choice, I would never be Lenovo customers again.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
- Free return shipping label
What I disliked
- Customer care poor competencies
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lenovo Thinkpad X230
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The tech's advice about repairing a 5-yr old iMac is "junk it". They expect a 5-yr old product to fail and have designed the case to be prohibitively expensive to..."
- "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..."
- "Thinking buying an ACER computer? DON’T! If you are going to throw money away, throw it my way. I made the mistake of buying an ACER..."
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "They tried calling me with an issue with my order. I could not understand the person who called & left a message. I couldn't understand the 2 people I tried..."