I bought a Lenovo X230 in Nov 2014.After 4-5 months, the laptop failed to boot up.
The laptop was sent to Lenovo for repair. However, nothing was done to fix it the first time. Then it was sent back to Lenovo again to replace the defective hardware. The same issue happened a month after the second repair.
The same thing happened again in October, for a total of 3 times. Finally Lenovo agreed to replace with a different model after a negotiation that lasted almost 2 months since they do not have the X230 model. However, as of late December, the new laptop still has not been received. Basically, even though the laptop comes with a full year warranty, the laptop has been with Lenovo most of the time.
The Lenovo customer service representative has not been helpful at all.
My email is not replied in a timely manner, which adds more delay to the entire process.If I had a choice, I would never be Lenovo customers again.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Free return shipping label
What I disliked
- Customer care poor competencies
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lenovo Thinkpad X230
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I finally received the childrens learning tablet today, as I suspected its a piece of Garbage lights dont work, scratches, black marks all over it, rust marks in the screw..."
- "I purchased a Dell Optiplex 780 model refurbished PC from Wal-Mart Online and will regret it until my dying day! It was $275 + $47 for the Wal-Mart Product Care..."
- "I bought an ASUS X99-PRO/USB 3.1 motherboard and installed it as a replacement for an MSI motherboard that I damaged due to overclocking. The operating system and other tidbits..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."